Sunday 19 February 2012

Banlist Thoughts & YCS Atlanta Results

Banned
Trishula
Glow Up Bulb
Spore
Trap Dustshoot

Limited
The Agent of Mystery Earth
TG Striker

Semi-Limited
Marshmallon
Lightlord Summoner Lumina
Emergency Teleport
Shien’s Smoke Signal
Level Limit Area B
Torrential Tribute
Ultimate Offering
Reborn Tengu

Unlimited
Call of the Haunted

Well, I was nowhere near any of my guesses. Le Sigh. Ah well, I still think this banlist is utter bullshit. Seems like Konami was thinking "Lets kill skillfull decks, and promote autopilots." Its like they zoned out the last half of the format. They absolutely didnt need to buttfuck plants as hard as they did. The deck wasnt a problem ever since the introduction of Inzectors/Wind-Ups. I Like that Six Sams got a nice little buff to add consistency. And its about damn time Lumina went to 2. The biggest impact this banlist will have on the meta today is the fact the TT went to 2. It's a good card, that I could have seen getting banned before semi'd.


Ah well, bandwagon time, Got my wind-ups built this weekend during regionals. Scored a bunch of great deals.

 Also, T.Gs Won YCS Atlanta (Albeit the Heavy-Trap Stun build). I guess this could be their curtain call, as Tengu getting hit hurts the deck, as well as T.G striker to an extent. I didn't expect Dino-Rabbit to be so prominent. I figured they would have showed some appearances, but I honestly expected Inzecter's to take it. Oh well, Theres always next YCS.

No comments:

Post a Comment