Friday 9 December 2011

Quick Update and Thoughts.

Sorry for the lack of posts lately, school/work/ League of Legends has been taking up all my time over the past 2 weeks or so. Just thought I would shoot some quick updates to make this a quick post.

  • Inzecters are stupid, and I think they will break this game worse then tour guide. Seriously hoping Dragonfly/Hornet is ULT/SCR.
  •  Tour Bus of the Underworld. Seriously?
  •  I like the Ra Yellow pack they announced recently. Easier access to common TKRO, Foil CBs/Original Six Sam (FUCKYEAHYACHI!)
  •   Having Problems getting over that Zenmaines? Cydra + Chimeratech. Umad?
  •    Sorry for the lack of local report last week, didn't think it was worth posting since it was lackluster to begin with. 12 people, Shitty pulls. Sure, 2 members of my team made top 4, but we both got wrecked by Scott's team. I tried plants again, but I dont like it when Smog is being played so often in DW. Thinking I wanna rogue out and play SixSams on Monday.  
  •  Wish I had Tour Guides :( Wanna netdeck LFN's Ab0. rofl. sorry bro, but it looks classy, and I would totally play it. Suits my style completely. 
  •  The new Masked heroes look pretty cool, Hope they hit TCG sooner rather then Later.

  •             

    No comments:

    Post a Comment