Friday 7 October 2011

Collecter's Tins Wave 2; WTF Konami

                                                                               Gimme dat Pachy.


So they announced the final 2 tin cards, XX-Saber Darksoul, which Jeff Jones told us about well in advance, so kudos to that, and Fossil Dyna Pachycephalo, which is making Jeff eat his words (he thought it was Glow-up Bulb). Either way, we get Pachy, which DESPERATELY needed a reprint. Much-more so then Bulb. Overall, I think the wave 2 tins are just as good as the wave 1 tins, which were ridiculously awesome. I think after all the announcements, I myself will get just 2 GEPD tins. There isn't really anything I really need in the Number 10 tin, although Ehren is a nice promo. I will most likely rely on my team for those particular tins.




Once per turn: You can target 1 monster in your opponent's Graveyard;
                                                                    discard 1 Fiend-Type monster and banish that target. Effect Unconfirmed.















8 comments:

  1. Konami: PROBLEM, DUELIST?

    Me: D=

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Pachy was released just in time to try and combat dark world... Or something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^ kind of useless.

    It can be popped by Grapha (and DWL if the dark world player uses it) and run over by Snoww lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, for one, welcome our new Dark Fiend overlords.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do too, I just don't think they need new support.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Once darkworld comes to the TCG Side , you guys will know that it isn't as good as you think.

    3 Dragged down plus grapha looks good on paper only.

    Dark world seems so overhyped by every tcg player I know

    ReplyDelete
  7. ^because we have tour guides, dark smog, and exarch. Which you know will be busted to shit.

    ReplyDelete