Saturday 5 November 2011

Back From Vacation - What did I Miss?

So, after 2 full weeks of going YGO-less, I gotta say I'm glad to be back. I didn't miss a whole hell of a lot, but the big news from what I can tell is Billy Brake winning his 2nd back-to-back YCS (Congrats on that).

Also in teh newz - DW did a whole fuckload if nothing at that very YCS. I still say Dark Smog will make this deck a lot  more consistent - I honestly don't want Dark Worlds to become like Dragunity - Overhyped as shit.

2 weeks, and that's all I see. Slow 2 weeks apparently.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend the sneak peak for tomorrow, as my work sucks, and scheduled me during it. This being said, 2 of my team members will be appearing at what is bound to be a lackluster sneak, considering my locals thought it would be a good idea to have their sneak at the same time as the bigger one in Fredericton, and everyone from my locals will mostly be going to that one. I guess I'll just have to wait till the set actually comes out on the 15th, or trade to get my Evol stuff with someone who will be attending.

ah well. I'm hoping if I can start doing Tourny reports starting monday, if I have the materials ready. We'll see.

Now that I am back, and my vacation is over, its time to get back to whats important - College, Work, Gaming, and YGO. Life is grand.

No comments:

Post a Comment